Woman’s actions reaction to sun poisoning after falling asleep on the beach, photos shock netizens

Woman's actions reaction to sun poisoning after falling asleep on the beach, photos shock netizens

A 21-year-old woman suffered severe sun poisoning after falling asleep on a beach without covering her face. Her friends and family members left her unrecognizable as her face swelled due to prolonged exposure to the sun.

bela chatwin

bela chatwin

bela chatwin

bela chatwin

Sign up for notifications Sunburn is the redness, inflammation, and in severe cases, blistering and peeling of the skin caused by overexposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. An extreme case of sunburn is called sun poisoning. It’s basically a burn that occurs when ultraviolet radiation from the sun inflames your skin.A new study suggests that alien horizons are in the offing Specular reflections could unmask alien metropolises

A new study suggests that alien horizons are in the offing. Specular reflections could unmask alien metropolises!

Woman who dropped out of university during covid lockdown now earns Rs 8 lakh a day - Netizens have questions ViralVibe

woman who dropped out of university during covid lockdown now earns 8 lakh rupees a day: netizens have questions | ViralVibe

Now that the differences are understood, let’s move on to the Bela Chatwin story that has taken the internet by storm. The 21-year-old suffered severe sun poisoning after falling asleep on a beach without covering her face. The changes in her face were so drastic and extreme that she was told that she looked like an alien. Her friends and family members left her unrecognizable as her face swelled due to prolonged exposure to the sun. Chatwin, who is an interior designer, said she usually wears sunscreen and had even planned to put it on before accidentally falling asleep and not waking up for five hours. Her luck was bad because the day was not cloudy. Visiting the doctor with a swollen face, she was told that she had suffered from sun poisoning. While the initial shock lasted a few days, it took the 21-year-old three weeks to fully recover, with the help of steroid-based creams. But her worries are not completely over. Due to her exposure, she was diagnosed with photodermatitis, a lifelong sun allergy. After the incident, Ella Bela has sworn that she will never make the mistake of sleeping on a beach again. “That day it was just me and my friend at the beach, and it was bright but cloudy and not that hot. I fell asleep for about five hours. I thought my friend would wake me up, but she fell asleep too,” she said. saying. “The next day I was bright red, and my face started to swell and blister. I realized it was more serious than a normal sunburn, at worst I could barely open my eyes. They were coming at me. strangers to ask me what was wrong and my sister didn’t even recognize me. I went straight to the doctor, and he told me it was sun poisoning, and it was the worst case he had ever seen,” he added.

See also  Optical Illusion: This Personality Test Will Unveil Your Hidden Traits Based On What You See First

Categories: Trending
Source: englishtalent.edu.vn

Leave a Comment