Passwords are not hard to remember, but even so, we tend to forget them for no particular reason. Fortunately, email services have an individual password recovery process by which you can recover your account. Similarly, if you have forgotten your password for your Gmail account or the account has been hacked, you can simply recover it using any of the recovery options offered by the email giant.
If you have a phone number linked to your Gmail account, you can easily reset your password using it.
Watch the video to learn how to recover Gmail password with a recovery phone number.
You can even refer to the recovery steps listed below:
- Go to Gmail.com and click ‘Sign in’.
- Enter the username and click ‘Next’.
- Then click on ‘I forgot my password’
- Now, you can enter the old password if you remember it or click ‘Try another way’.
- Enter the recovery phone number that is linked to your Gmail account and click ‘Submit’.
- Verify on your phone the verification code sent by Google.
- Enter the same in the given space and click ‘Next’.
- Now, you can set a new password for your Gmail account, enter it again and press ‘Next’.
- You will be logged into your Gmail account.
Watch this short YouTube video for a quick understanding:
Recover Gmail account with two-step verification
Recover Gmail without recovery email phone number
How to permanently delete Gmail account?
How to change the password of the Gmail account?
How to solve Gmail account login problems?