Robin Baumgarten: Wiki, Age, Bio, Daughter, Father, Boyfriend, Husband, net worth, salary, family, personal life, anchor, WGN, Education, University: Robin Baumgarten is a WGN award-winning journalist from Burbank, Illinois, who was born and raised in the United States. She is currently employed as a news anchor at WGN-TV. Between the hours of 6 a.m. and 10 a.m., Robin co-anchors WGN Morning News with Larry Potash, Paul Konrad, and Pat Tomasulo. Robin Baumgarten formerly worked at WLUP Radio as a traffic and news reporter before joining WGN. Baumgarten was born and reared in Burbank, Illinois, in the south suburbs. In terms of age, Robin Baumgarten is 57 years old as of November 2020. Robin was born in Burbank, Illinois, in the United States of America, on November 7, 1963. Every year on November 7th, she celebrates her birthday. On November 7, 2021, Baumgarten will be 58 years old.
Robin Baumgarten Parents
In Burbank, Illinois, Robin was born to both parents in a big family. Baumgarten also frequently posts photos of her childhood and siblings on her Instagram account. A photograph of Robin and her older sister wearing an outfit made by their mother was featured in the photo. Furthermore, on July 16, 2013, she shared a fuzzy vintage photo of her family at Bozo’s Circus, which was taken by her father. Baumgarten is the youngest daughter of a family of three children, including two siblings.
Robin Baumgarten Video Biography
Because robin prefers to keep her personal life secret, details concerning her relationship life are being investigated. Baumgarten, who was formerly married to Matt Piacente, is presently divorced and unmarried. Although there are no details on Baumgarten and her ex-wedding, husband they do have two kids, Anna and Mary.
Because she keeps her personal life private, details concerning her marriage and divorce date have yet to be revealed. However, according to some tabloids, she divorced shortly after the birth of her second daughter. When it comes to her ex marriage, she keeps quiet. Her admirers and following are likewise unaware of the cause behind their divorce.
Baumgarten received her eldest daughter, Anna, on July 5, 2002, and her second daughter, Mary, on July 22, 2004. Her two girls are in high school and excelling academically. Baumgarten shared a photo of her daughters spending a night out to watch Hamilton, which highlights the closeness between Robin and her daughters, on the holiday of December 2016. She managed to have a decent professional life despite having several challenges in her wedded life. She balances her work life as a news reporter with caring for her two girls as a single mother. Robin spends her leisure time with her girls traveling to other locations and attending concerts. She is an avid foodie who enjoys cooking, reading, gardening, painting, cinema, and photography.
Here is the full Bio/Wiki of Robin Baumgarten, her family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, boyfriends, girlfriends, husband, wife, spouse, cars, property, bikes, address, email, house, hometown, ethnicity, hometown, birthplace, parents, achievements, phone number, school, her Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth, Basketball, Height, Weight, Nationality, Player, Wife, Stats, Latest News.
Robin Baumgarten Bio, Height, Weight, Profile, Net Worth
|Real Name||Robin Baumgarten|
|Profession||Journalist/ WGN anchor|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Nov 7, 1963|
|Age (as in 2018)||57 years|
|Birth Place||Burbank, Illinois|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|College/University||University of Illinois|
|Affairs/Boyfriends/Girlfriends||Was Married to Matt Piacente|
|Parents||Father – Not KnownMother – Not Known|
|Children||Anna and mary|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Some lesser-known facts about Robin Baumgarten
- WGN news anchor salaries range from $38,000 to $87,000 per year on average. These values, however, might fluctuate significantly depending on the employee’s degree of seniority. We don’t know the precise income or net worth of Robin Baumgarten at this time, but we’ll keep track and update as soon as we do.
- Robin Baumgarten was born in the United States, in the city of Burbank. In terms of age, Robin Baumgarten will be 58 years old in 2021. She is a citizen of the United States with a ‘White’ ethnic heritage. Scorpio is her zodiac sign. On November 7th, she celebrates her birthday.
- She graduated from the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. She began her career at CLTV News as a traffic reporter. She started working for WGN-TV in 1996 as an aerial traffic and transportation reporter.
Social Media Accounts
Also read: Natasha Chen (Journalist)
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Robin Baumgarten!
- Judge Robin Giarrusso: Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Husband,…
- Robin Yawn Wiki, Age, Bio, Husband, Family, Height, Career,…
- Liz Bonis: Wiki, Bio, Profession, Husband, Height, Salary,…
- Morgan Radford: Wiki, Bio, Age, Career, Husband, Net Worth,…
- Alex Backus: Wiki (Journalist), Bio, Age, Career,…
- Robin McGraw: Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Birthday, Net worth,…