Most of the internet users have a Gmail account because it has all the useful features that make it preferable. Also, the recovery methods provided by this email service are many so that you never feel stuck while recovering your account password. If you have enabled two-step verification for your Gmail account, it only takes a few minutes to recover your password.
Please watch the video for a step by step tutorial to recover your Gmail account using the two-step verification method.
You can even use the steps listed below to reset Gmail password using this method:
- In a new tab in a browser, go to the official Gmail website and click ‘Login’.
- After that, enter the username and click ‘Next’.
- In the next step, tap on ‘I forgot my password’.
- If you are prompted to enter the old password, you can skip it by clicking ‘Try another way’.
- Then Google will send a notification to your phone, you need to tap on ‘Yes’ and then tap on the same digit that is displayed on the screen.
- Now, you can create a new password for your Gmail account, enter the same password twice and click ‘Next’.
Recover Gmail Password Without Recovery Email Phone Number
How to permanently delete Gmail account?
Recover Gmail password with recovery phone number
How to change the password of the Gmail account?
How to solve Gmail account login problems?