Kamal Khera: Wiki, Age, Bio, Husband, Elections, Salary, Family, Career, Height, Net Worth, Education, Platform, Post, Hometown, Federal Politics: Kamalpreet Khera PC MP (born February 4, 1989) is a Canadian politician who, as of October 26, 2021, is the Minister of Seniors in the Trudeau Cabinet. In the 2015 federal election, he was initially elected to represent the Brampton West riding in the House of Commons, and he was re-elected in October 2019. Kamal Khera is a licenced practical nurse. She received an Honours Bachelors of Science in Nursing from York University. She worked as a registered nurse in the cancer section at St. Joseph’s Health Centre Toronto before entering politics.
Kamal Khera Federal Politics
In December 2014, Khera was nominated as the Liberal Party’s candidate for Brampton West, and in October of that year, he won the seat in the federal election. Khera was the youngest Liberal MP in the House when she was first elected in 2015, and the second-youngest overall behind the NDP’s Pierre-Luc Dusseault.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau appointed Khera as the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Health on December 2, 2015, then as the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of National Revenue from January 2017 to August 2018, and then as the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of International Development from August 2018 to January 2021. Khera is now a member of the Public Safety and National Security Standing Committee. From September 2017 to September 2018, she was a member of the Standing Committee on Finance, and from September 2018 to September 2019, she was a member of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development.
Khera resigned as Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of International Development in January 2021, despite the fact that she had travelled to Seattle in December for a memorial service for her uncle, despite the fact that the US-Canada border was closed to all non-essential travel at the time due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Kamal Khera is possibly single and has never been married, according to our data. Kamal Khera is not dating anyone as of June 2021. Kamal Khera’s Past Partnerships: We have no information on Kamal Khera’s previous relationships.
Who is MP Kamal Khera Husband?
Kamal Khera is blissfully married to Mani Khera, whom she adores. Mani Khera seems to be in his mid-30s or early 40s in age. Mani, on the other hand, works for Akal Mortgages as a Mortgage Agent. He is the only proprietor of the company. His driver’s license number is 10845, which Mani has made public.
Here is the full Bio/Wiki of Kamal Khera, her family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, girlfriend, wife, spouse, cars, property, bikes, address, email, house, hometown, ethnicity, hometown, birthplace, parents, achievements, phone number, school, her Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth.
Kamal Khera Bio, Height, Weight, Profile, Net Worth
|Real Name||Kamal Khera|
|Height (approx.)||Not Known|
|Weight (approx.)||Not Known|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Eye Colour||Not Known|
|Hair Colour||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Canada, Ontario|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|School||St. Clement’s School|
|College/University||University of Toronto (MD, MHS)York University (MBA)|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Husband/Wife/Spouse||Name not Known|
|Children||Name Not Known|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Some lesser-known facts about Kamal Khera
- On the list of the most popular Canadian politicians. Also included in the elite list of notable Indian celebrities. Every year on February 4th, Kamal Khera celebrates his birthday.
- In terms of his profession, Kamal Khera is a legally qualified Medical Caretaker. York University awarded her an Honors Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- She worked as an enrolled nutritionist in the cancer sector at St. Joseph’s Health Center Toronto before moving towards legislative concerns.
- Khera was nominated as a Liberal Party candidate for Brampton West in December 2014, and she won the seat in the formal political contest in October of the following year.
- When she was originally elected in 2015, Khera was the House’s youngest Liberal MP, and she was typically the second-youngest behind the NDP’s Pierre-Luc Duesalt.
Social Media Accounts
Also read: Natasha Chen (Journalist)
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Kamal Khera!
- Pawan Khera (Congress): Wiki, Bio, Age, Arrest,…
- Nishan Khehra: (Prabh Kaur Husband) Wiki, Bio, Age,…
- Who is Kamal Mishra? Wiki, Bio, Age, Wife, Movies,…
- Anna Gainey: Wiki, Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height And Career
- Amanda Milling: Wiki (Politician), Bio, Age, Family,…
- Helena Jaczek: Wiki, Age, Bio, Husband, Elections,…