Using a Gmail account is not a hassle. All you need is to use it in the right way and strongly condemn any kind of misuse of your account such as spamming, annoying other users and doing suspicious activities. Although there are many things you can do with your Gmail account, the basic use of it is to send email;
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click ‘Compose’ or the + icon.
- Now, enter the email address you want to send an email to in the ‘To’ field.
- Write the subject of your message
- Enter the body of the email/message which can be personal or professional.
- Click ‘Submit’.
To create an effective email, you’ll see several other useful options besides the ‘Send’ button.
This is how you can use them;
- The ‘A’ button is used to change the perspective of the email by changing the font size, color and other aspects of the text.
- The ‘Paperclip’ icon is for attaching files or attachments that you can select from your local device.
- With the ‘Insert Link’ button, you can insert a hyperlink into the text.
- Then, we have the Emojis. Choose the one that suits your mood.
- Using the ‘Drive’ icon, you can add files from the Google drive
- To insert a photo in the email, you can use the ‘Picture’ icon.
- And the last one is the ‘Lock & Timer’ icon which can be used to enable or disable confidential mode for your particular email. If you use it, the email will automatically expire after a specified amount of time.
Hopefully this information will help you create and use a Gmail account.
I can’t send emails from Gmail account
Gmail won’t load, how to fix it?
fix gmail not receiving emails
How to create a Gmail mailing list?
How to solve Gmail login problems?