AOL is a premier email service that provides you with a personalized email experience and allows you to connect with family, friends and colleagues. AOL.com even lets you search for things on the Internet and provides you with information on the latest happenings in news, entertainment, finance, lifestyle, video, gaming and much more.
AOL Mail Features
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB.
- It supports POP3, SMTP and IMAP protocols.
- max Mailbox size: 250 GB, including attachments.
- You can link it to other email accounts like Gmail and Hotmail.
- Function to cancel sending email
- Virus protection and much more.
After knowing all the remarkable features, if you have already created an AOL account for free, you can learn more about how to log in to your account without having any technical issues.
Login process for AOL mail account
Follow the step by step instructions for a successful AOL account login attempt:
- Open a browser and enter aol.com in the URL to go to the official AOL website.
- Once you are on the AOL home page, click the Sign In/Join button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the next page, enter your username, email address or mobile phone number with which you created the account and press ‘Next’. You can even sign in with your Google, Facebook, or Yahoo ID.
- Then, enter the password and click ‘Next’ to log in to your account.
This is how you can simply log into your AOL account without much hassle. But that is not always the case as you may encounter various technical issues when trying to log in. There can be various AOL login issues that can occur from time to time such as authentication error, login site not working, difficulty loading AOL mail and many more. AOL email problems are nothing new and it is common to face errors when using a technical support.
AOL Mail not receiving emails
AOL email stopped working in Outlook
Can’t open attachments in AOL?
Troubleshoot AOL Mail Attachments
Fix AOL Mail Disappearing Issue